Friday, July 3, 2009

more pictures...

I was going to wait to send picture of the 5th wheel until it was clean... but the reality is with a toddler is that as soon as I get things picked up, they are out again. So here are the pictures excuse the mess and enjoy :)

So here it is... home sweet home, look at those clouds!!! I took the picture above to show you how much room we have in between spaces, there is 36 feet! Spacious! (The neighbors can hear my child through fits)!


Here is a close up.

Max is really only happy out side :( Someone with a yard please take him home!!

Here is Wyatt playing in the cozy coup his nana bought him. (note the wagon next to it that his Grammy bought him!) Can we say SPOILED BRAT (who, Wyatt?)

You may ask, what is a boy to do in a RV park. Well the answer is to play with rocks...

You want some?

it is so cute, he separates the big ones from the small ones!


Here is our front door, come on in!!

Directly to the left there is the kitchen sink, then stove, then fridge, and pantry leading into Wyatt's bedroom.

Directly to the right there is a place for the tv, followed by the couch, then the table.

Here is Wyatt's room. To the right is a wardrobe with a space for a TV (which is currently filled with wipes, powder and diapers!) Maybe Santa will bring him a TV... Hint Hint hint.




Above that is a bunk, to the back you can see the build in stairs to get up there, the day we bought it Travis and his dad took out the bottom step because we couldn't keep the monkey off the stairs!!

You can also see I have his pack n play in the middle of the room, it is where he currently sleeps.




To the left is two bunks (the top one is folded up). Yeah, he doesn't know how to clean his room yet!


Here is my room, up the stairs to the right is the shower, followed by the sink and then french pocket doors in to the bedroom.


To the left is two doors, the first one is to the toilet, the second to the washer and dryer...


That's it. Travis asked today if I get cabin fever and to be honest, I really don't! My neighbor across the street (Coleen) and I have become good friend, we do Yoga every morning during the week. Her husband is also an electrician for the Union, they are travelers as well, they are from Florida.

I Love the RV park and they due socials and ladies luncheons often. Everyone loves Wyatt (of coarse) and everyone is real friendly :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks cozy plus I think it's cool you have a washer and dryer! Thanks for the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure do miss you. The kids love the photos. Joey reads the blog too. He wants to know when we can go down to see you. He makes me laugh because he says we've got a trailer. We can just pull it down there and camp with you.

    I will call today to chat. I want to hear your voice. That and I can't type with Juliette on my lap or on the floor tugging at me while yelling to be picked up.

    ReplyDelete