Thursday, January 7, 2010

so far, so good

So I had this bright idea to take Wyatt by myself to see my dad in Utah. We woke up WAY too early and over shot the amount of time it would take to get to Midland and through security. We ended up waiting 2 hours to board the plane. I don't know why, but I booked a flight that had a 4 hour lay over in Albuquerque!! I was no nervous about going by my self with Wyatt (because he recently started throwing tantrums.) But here we are, sitting in the Albuquerque airport, and I am typing on the blog. Other than the POS dvd player falling a part (I have no butter knife to put it back together) things this far are going good! Although we have until 3:30 when we get on the plane, the out look is going good!!! I will update more when we get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment