Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Once a Month Cooking... (OAMC)

So I have decided that it is better to cook for one or two whole days that for a couple hours each night (especially on days I have school) I think this is a wonderful idea. One shopping day a month too, which help financially because I seem to spend $100 no matter what I go into wal-mart for! OK so here is Novembers menu:

1- Chicken Enchilada's
2-Meat loaf
3- Teriyaki Chicken
4-BBQ pork
5-Hamburgers
6-Homemade pizza
7-leftovers
8-Hamburger meat with potato's and green chili
9-Caribbean Jerk chicken
10-Egg Foo Young
11-Chicken Lasagna
12-Chicken Parmesan (not a frozen meal but way easy)
13- Pork Burritos
14- Leftovers
15- Texas Chili
16- Beef Lasagna
17- Pulled pork sandwiches (a crock pot meal)
18- Eating Out
19- Steak, potato's, salad
20- Tortellini
21- Leftovers
22- Chicken kabobs
23- Beef stroganoff
24- smothered pork chops
25- THANKS GIVING
26- leftovers
27- meatballs
28-leftovers
29- Turkey noodle soup
30- spaghetti

Here are a few other things that I am going to prepare just to have:
Sweet and sour chicken
Chicken casserole
Pepper steak
Fajitas

No comments:

Post a Comment