Friday, June 5, 2009

CHAOS!!

Everything is chaos here... but I guess we wouldn't know what to do with our selves if it wasn't. I found out three weeks ago that i was pregnant, I went for an ultrasound that week and they couldn't find a heartbeat. The fetus was only measuring 6 weeks, and I was further than that. So after many more blood test and ultra sounds they told me that the pregnancy wasn't viable and that I would mis carry. I waited two weeks for my body to do it on my own, it didn't so they tried to induce it with suppositories on my cervices... when that didn't work they scheduled me for a D & C. I had that 6/3/09. It was day surgery and went well. The worst part was the general anesthetic. I am having no discomfort at all. Travis's mom helped with Wyatt.

Well the same week we found out about the pregnancy Travis was laid off of work AGAIN! He went to the union and got a job with a different contractor and when he showed up they said they didn't need him after all.

In light of all this we got behind on the house payment, so we just decided to give it back to the bank. We owe more on it than we can sell it for, so we are just walking away.

We bought a 5th wheel last weekend (before our credit is all messed up). We pick it up Saturday. Travis started a new job in Hobbs NM (near Carlsbad). That is why his mom was here with me and Wyatt. We found a really nice RV park there. I am hoping to stay for at least a year, but we will see...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I've been wondering about you! Keep those updates coming, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry things have been bad. I hope that everything turns around for you soon! I have a blog as well so check it out and welcome to blogging.

    ReplyDelete