Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I have had the worst day...

So it started out wrong... I went to pack the diaper bag to go to yoga and realized that we were out of diapers (we only had 3 emergency diapers I keep in the trunk of the car). So I changed Wyatt and just planned on going to Walmart after yoga.

So not thinking I came back to the rv, just habit I suppose. Then I remembered that I have left my phone this morning. So I let myself in grabbed my phone, went back to the car to buckle Wyatt, and shut the door to the car. ONLY to realize I LOCK MY KEY, PHONE AND WYATT in the car. Frantically I went to the neighbor across the street and had her call 911. She handed the phone to me, when I was done a asked her to drive to the club house to get help.

Well after what seemed like an eternity she came back with another neighbor and the rv park owner THANK GOD! It had already been 10 minutes in 100 Degree weather. They bashed out the windshield with a hammer and got my key's out of the front seat and we unlocked the car....
THANK YOU LORD Wyatt was fine, he was laughing at me for being so hysterical.
To top it off 15 Minutes later a lock smith shows up and said the police called. EXACTLY WHAT PART OF I LOCK MY BABY IN THE CAR DOESN'T sound like an emergency? I as so pissed at the local law enforcement you don't even know, I may call the tv station. We couldn't have waited 30 Minutes to get him out of the car!! Ridiculous I tell you.
Bless my guardian angle, Coleen (my neighbor I have been doing yoga with) she is great. After all that she went to walmart for me and bought me diapers (as if she hadn't saved my butt already)! It is so nice to have good people around, I am truly blessed that she is here with me :)
As for the car, after careful consideration about the windshield, transmission fluid leak, break, rotor and ties replacement, I am trying to trade it in before my credit gets all fouled up with the house thing. We will see.... I hope tomorrow is better.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so sorry but glad Wyatt was ok :) That sucks about the police taking so long! Why didn't they break the window and not the windshield? Crazy day! My mom locked the keys and my neice in the car a long time ago, she never forgot. I hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo hoo! Not a good way to start the day! Sorry, friend.

    ReplyDelete